Spotlight on Home Shelving

Best Deals on Chic New Shelving for under $200

Recently, I wrote a blog detailing how wonderful the EACHPAI hanging shelves were. I've received overwhelming positive response from customers. I wanted to go a step further, so I searched deeper on Amazon for other great options that I can recommend to you with confidence. I've found three more stylish options that you might consider if you want to add a touch of rustic minimalist charm to your awesome home:

  1. Straga Rustic Wall Mounted Bathroom Shelves

  2. Wall Shelf Modern Minimalist One Word Partition

  3. Kate and Laurel Hutton Scandinavian Capsule Wall Shelf

Whether you prefer a rustic or minimalist aesthetic, these shelves are sure to enhance your home decor. Stylish wall mounted shelving is in this year, and I cannot say enough about how wonderful each of these pieces are. Each brings its own unique blend of style, quality, customization and functionality that make them all worthy of consideration as you build your awesome home. Happy decorating! -Brad Benson

Comments

Popular Posts